I’m not a huge cauliflower fan, so I was totally shocked by how much I love these little bites of tastiness! I think I consumed about half a head of cauliflower myself. I liked these by themselves, but my daughter liked them dipped in ketchup. The prep is crazy-easy. The nutritional yeast imparts a “cheesy,” rich flavor and tons of added nutrition. For those not familiar with it, nutritional yeast is NOT the yeast that you use in bread making. It’s yellow, flaky, and kind of looks like fish food. I buy mine from Amazon here.
- 1 head cauliflower
- nutritional yeast
- granulated garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Core cauliflower and separate into florets.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and lay out the florets in a single layer on it.
- Spray the florets with cooking spray, then sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and more liberally with nutritional yeast.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until lightly browned.